Raintree Irrigation is dedicated to providing professional underground sprinkler and landscape lighting systems for residential, commercial and municipal customers in the Golden Horseshoe region. Our skilled staff focuses on water conservation and enhancing our customer’s properties. Our goal is to provide the best customer experience and have our customers refer Raintree Irrigation to their friends and neighbours.
We are always looking for motivated individuals to fill our employment opportunities. Our job positions include service technician, labourers, planners, plumbers and team managers.
WHAT WE OFFER
Industry leading training and
Work with the top water
Opportunity to expand your
career within Raintree
Currently Open Positions
To service our customers underground sprinkler systems in a professional, friendly, and ethical manner.
Duties (Responsibilities) include:
- Perform spring openings, fall closing and repair work as required
- Determine any damaged or defective parts and complete repairs
- Conduct studies to determine deficiencies or ineffective water flow/distribution in systems
- Communicate with the customer regarding operation of the system as well as provide recommendations for upgrades and overhauls to existing systems
- Program controllers
- Communicate with the dispatcher and other office staff as regarding call completion, rescheduling work and any other issues
- Ensuring your work vehicle is kept clean, organized, and fully stocked; perform daily checks on your work vehicle including truck logs and other paper work
- Represent yourself and Raintree in a professional ethical manner (including wearing company uniform and personal protective equipment)
- Other duties as required
- Customer Service oriented, positive attitude
- Mechanically Inclined (plumbing/pipe fitting/electrical experience with a multimeter)
- Good communication skills, attention to detail
- Organized and able to manage time to meet deadlines
- Dependable, able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Valid driver’s license; experience driving with a trailer an asset
- Shifts begin at 7am Monday-Friday
- Saturdays in peak periods (April to June and October and November)
- Demanding (tough) weather conditions (working outside in heat, cold, rainy inclement weather)
- Physically demanding - A lot of walking is involved, Extended periods of digging may be encountered
- Working on customers properties
Interested in one of our open employment opportunities?
Please submit your resume via email to: