THE BENFITS OF INSTALLING AN IN-GROUND SPRINKLER SYSTEM
- Raintree sprinkler systems use sophisticated moisture sensors, water gauges, and timers to ensure only the amount of water needed for each zone of your landscape is delivered. Our irrigation systems are designed to not waste water. In fact, they can even save water when compared to less precise manual watering.
- Beautiful landscaping can increase a home’s property value by an average of 15%.
- Lawns that are watered properly by an in-ground sprinkler system look healthy and green, greatly increasing the curb appeal of your property.
- A Raintree automatic sprinkler system uses just the right amount of water, helping you to save money on your water when compared to manual watering.
- A good sprinkler system is almost never seen. The optimal time to water your lawn is in the early hours of the morning, which your sprinkler system controller will automatically take care of.
- Protect Your Landscaping Investment. A healthy turf has an advanced root system that protects from erosion and runoff.
- Save your valuable time. Installing an automatic lawn sprinkler systems means no more dragging out hoses and over-watering.
BOOK YOUR SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSTALLATION BEFORE MARCH 31, 2021 AND RECEIVE A FREE RAIN SENSOR
THE RAINTREE INSTALLATION PROCESS:
The install process starts before we arrive on site as our experienced staff put in a request to have your utility service lines painted to prevent damage during the install.
Before beginning the install, we flag out the location of the heads and valve boxes according to the design and check that the conditions of your yard are suited to begin the install. Our focus for all members on the team will be to minimize the damage to the yard by using our proven methods and the proper tools.
Typically, lines left by our machines and areas around the head will be back to normal after a month of running your new system.
IN MOST CASES A STANDARD RESIDENTIAL HOME CAN BE COMPLETED IN 1 DAY AND YOU WILL HAVE A QUICK ORIENTATION ON YOUR SYSTEM THAT DAY.
CALL 1-877-454-1323 TODAY AND SET UP A FREE SITE VISIT AND WRITTEN QUOTE
WE ARE HERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS VIA PHONE DURING BUSINESS HOURS!
We are a very progressive company but believe in old fashion values. A live person will be at the other end of the phone. No long waits or voicemail.If after hours, leave a message and we will get back to you on the next business day. Promise!
HOW A RAINTREE SPRINKLER SYSTEM MAXIMIZES
- Raintree automatic sprinkler systems are designed to conserve water.
- Water Zones: Specific areas can be scheduled to water for set amounts based on soil sensors.
- Smart Technology - Wifi Controller can track weather forecasts so when it rains, your system will know and account for soil water levels.
WHY WE SET UP WATER ZONES
Lawn irrigation systems vary from the modest to the premium, which might feature hundreds of heads and miles of pipes and wires, as well as a remote control for the ultimate in efficiency.
All systems, however, are divided into areas called zones; each zone is designed to water separate areas with very specific types of sprinkler heads.
Among the types of zones are the lawn rotor zone, consisting of both beds and lawns.
In this type of zone, the angles of the sprinkler heads are specifically placed to hit just one area and avoid overspray. A flower bed, on the other hand, may have different watering requirements and would thus be in a different zone from the lawn and other beds. In this case a pop-up sprayer might be installed, often before the bed has been put in; because these sprayers can be 12" in height, installing them before adding plantings helps to keep digging to a minimum. If such a sprayer is required in an existing bed, another type such as a microspray can be added later.
Bottom line – water zones aid with efficiency of water spray to ensure t is achieving optimum efficiency to reach all areas.
WHY CHOOSE RAINTREE IRRIGATION& OUTDOOR SYSTEMS
Raintree Irrigation was built on customer service. We are a team of passionate irrigation employees dedicated to bringing you the best service possible.
We have over 25 years customer service providing irrigation system installations, maintenance and repairs (serving Hamilton, Ancaster, Stoney Creek, Burlington, Grimsby, Niagara and Toronto areas).
We are certified Irrigation Technicians with a strong priority for staff education and certification.
We are also specialists in water management and drainage.
After site visits, we provide all inclusive written quotes so no surprises with any hidden fees. You will find our estimates very competitive and transparent. We only use top grade supplies and are fully insured. Choose Raintree – you can be sure your investment will be a great one!